SharePoint Developer (VISA / Sponsorship provided)
SALARY: £30,000 – £40,000
LOCATION: London, UK
A fast growing company is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join their London team. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This position has been filled. If you would like to register with us and get notified when a similar position becomes available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating pixel perfect page layouts using HTML & CSS
- Coding interactive elements using jQuery
- Creating responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, mobile
- Applying themes to SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/Office365
- Pulling data from lists and libraries to influence the DOM in line with page designs
- Perform various project tasks in support of your manager
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365 (SharePoint Online), especially with the SharePoint API
- HTML & CSS – Excellent
- Photoshop (slicing) – Good
- Responsive layouts for tablet and mobile – Good
- Demonstrable knowledge of responsively theming SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & Office365
- Experience of working with responsive frameworks e.g. Bootstrap 3, Omega – Good
- jQuery restful API consumption
- Theming Content Management Systems – Excellent (particularly SharePoint)
- SPServices or Client Side Object Model with any version of SharePoint
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WOULD BE A PLUS
- In depth SharePoint 2013 application architecture design, implementation and configuration
- Installation and configuration of Workflow Management service / User Profile Synchronization service / Business Connectivity Services / Access 2013 Services / App Management Service and Excel Services.
- Experience in migration of SharePoint site collections into Office 365 / SharePoint 2013
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- VERY Competitive Salary £30,000 – £40,000 (depends on experience)
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.