Russian Speaking Web Developer with Project Management Skills
SALARY: Very Competitive
LOCATION: London, UK
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer with Project Management and HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and WordPress skills to join an international company and become part of their London team. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This role would suite candidates with experience working as a:
- Digital / IT Director
- Digital / IT Project Manager (PM / AM)
- Lead developer with Project Management skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital projects to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Producing project plan and presenting it to the Directors Board
- Work with internal and external teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Assigning tasks to project team members.
- Be the hub of communication for the project – in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering the product.
- Produce realistic timings with clearly flagged milestones and making sure that the projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with third party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and deliver projects when appropriate.
- Issues management
- Risk management
- Producing reports for Directors and for clients.
- At the start of a project, analyse the areas that could potentially throw the delivery off track, log risks create a mitigation plan and actively mitigate against them.
- Be on top of projects and know the status of timings, key milestones, budgets, resourcing etc. at all times.
- Project Management and Account Management skills
- Experience in IT Project management over 2 years
- Familiarity with Agile process management
- Familiarity with website building processes
- Experience working with 3rd parties (outsourced technical team)
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and personal skills
- Coding skills: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Understanding of principles of responsive web design
- Superb written and spoken Russian and English languages
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary: Very Competitive (depends on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- An opportunity to become a part of a successful global company
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.