Russian Speaking 2nd Line IT Support: Exchange, AD, Server, Citrix
SALARY: £27,000 – £30,000
LOCATION: Woking, UK
We are currently looking for an experienced Russian Speaking 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join a fast growing company and become part of their team. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This position has been filled. If you would like to register with us and get notified when a similar position becomes available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 years of experience supporting one or more of the below technologies.
- Ideally experience of working in an ITIL® based environment
- Excellent technical and customer service skills.
- Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
- Fluent English and Russian languages (spoken, written)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Exchange 2003 – 2013
- Citrix – XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft; Core Infrastructure & Desktop
- Backup Software – Veem, Backup Exec
- Microsoft SQL
- Web filtering
- Mobile Devices
- Hyper-V, VMware
- Networking – LAN\WAN, Firewalls.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.