Russian Speaking Resource Manager
LOCATION: London, UK
We are currently recruiting an experienced Russian Speaking Resource Manager for the company based in Central London. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This position has been filled. If you would like to register with us and get notified when a similar position becomes available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing with HR, Admin, Insurance, Tax, Immigration and other tasks
- HR – recruitment, preparing HR documentation etc)
- Dealing with suppliers and third parties
- Dealing with tasks related to properties and other assets of the company
- Setting up office procedures and making sure that they are followed by the company staff
- Dealing with company paperwork
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Experience working on a similar position in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of UK immigration and Employment laws
- Understanding of UK Tax, Insurance and HR procedures
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Russian and English languages
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary: £40,000
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.