Russian Speaking Research Assistant
SALARY: Very competitive
LOCATION: London, UK
A bilingual research assistant is urgently required to help an extremely busy individual active in various roles within the Russian community of the UK. This is a unique opportunity to become a part of Russian community in London. Immediate start. Apply now!
This position has been filled. If you would like to register with us and get notified when a similar position becomes available, please fill in the form on “Register your CV” page or send your CV to email@example.com
Help will particularly be required in the following areas:
- Researching Russian policy towards compatriots living abroad as well as British policy on ethnic minorities,
- Monitoring Russian events throughout the UK and identifying and attending most significant ones,
- Researching legal and administrative aspects of charity and voluntary organizations in Britain,
- Preparing Power Point presentations,
- Speech-writing and article-drafting,
- Dealing with media enquiries,
- Maintaining good links with various community organizations and networks and especially communications with student and youth clubs and societies. Occasional travel within the UK and internationally, primarily to Moscow, may be required.
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.