Russian Speaking Lead Designer Web, UX, UI (VISA / Sponsorship provided)
SALARY: Very Competitive (depends on experience)
LOCATION: London, UK
An amazing new opportunity has just become available for an experienced Russian Speaking Lead Designer (Web, UX, UI) to join a digital department of a fast growing company and become part of their London team. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This role would suit you, if you have epxerience working as a:
- Digital Designer
- Digital Producer
- Digital Artworker
- Art Director
- Web Designer
- Lead Designer
- UX Designer (User Experience Designer)
- UI Designer (User Interface Designer)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work independently and with designers to take the creative concept through to final design ensuring the creative brief is met
- Creating web design and digital designs for the marketing of products
- Tackle challenging creative briefs, ensuring the brand is represented with a great deal of creativity
- Deliver creative designs with minimal rounds of amends
- Keep up to date with design industry trends
- Understanding of technical possibilities of digital production
- Understanding of UX principles
- Experience designing in a corporate style
- Experience working with: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc;
- Portfolio showing variety of projects
- Good communication and personal skills
- Strong attention to detail, eager to keep up to date with the latest design trends
- Good written and spoken English language
- Russian language would be a plus!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- VERY Competitive Salary (depends on experience)
- An opportunity to become a part of a successful global company
- Work visa / Sponsorship provided
Please apply with your CV and PORTFOLIO.
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.