Russian Speaking Web Developer with Project Management Skills
SALARY: Very Competitive
LOCATION: London, UK
A fast growing internationals company is looking for a Russian Speaking Full-Stack Web Developer with Project Management skills to join their London team. Most of the time you will be working on Back-End but on some occasions you will be working on Front-End. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting and updating bespoke web applications.
- Using variety of technologies but the main one will be Ruby on Rails
SKILLSET – ANY of the following skills:
- Ruby on Rails
- Database (SQL/NoSQL),
- Cloud platforms (PaaS/SaaS) like Heroku.
MAC, Intellij IDEA, friendly English / Russian speaking team
- Experience in Full Stack development
- Experience in development of online Enterprise Systems (development of CRM experience is a great bonus).
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and personal skills
- Good written and spoken English and Russian languages
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Very Competitive (depends on experience)
- An opportunity to become a part of a successful global company
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.