Russian Speaking Art Director / Lead UX / UI / Web / Graphic Designer (VISA Provided)
SALARY: Very Competitive (depends on experience) + Bonus
LOCATION: London, UK
An amazing new opportunity has just become available for an experienced Russian Speaking Art Director / Lead Designer (Graphic, Web, UX, UI) to join a digital department of a Global Company and become part of their London team. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
This role would suit you, if you have experience working as a:
- Art Director
- Digital Designer
- Lead Designer
- UX Designer (User Experience Designer)
- UI Designer (User Interface Designer)
- Graphic Designer
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Playing an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of innovating ideas, products and services.
- Producing high-end design solutions and interactive concepts.
- Dealing with clients, team of in-house designers and 3d parties teams if required
- Being involved in all stages of the entire process – from requirements gathering to handing the final product over to the client
- Being involved in developing product strategy and user scenarios.
- Being responsible for all visual solutions produced by the company
- Working independently and with designers to take the creative concept through to final design ensuring the creative brief is met
- Tackling challenging creative briefs, ensuring the brand is represented with a great deal of creativity (both online and in printed marketing materials)
- Delivering creative designs with minimal rounds of amends
- Keeping up to date with design industry trends
- Managing and mentoring junior designers
- Extensive experience
- Have a great understanding of the technical possibilities and outer limits of digital production
- Have strong knowledge of usability and interaction design
- Be able to build interactive prototypes
- Have a strong portfolio and a variety of digital campaigns, builds and products
- Experience working with: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Readymag, Framer etc;
- Experience in designing a corporate style
- Good communication and personal skills
- Have the ability to scamp and wireframe new concepts
- Is a team player and contributing to the team’s ideas;
- Strong attention to detail, eager to keep up to date with the latest design trends
- Innovation and Thinking out of the box
- Superb written and spoken Russian and English language s
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- VERY Competitive Salary (depends on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- An opportunity to become a part of a successful global company
- Work visa / Sponsorship provided
Please apply with your CV and PORTFOLIO.
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.