Russian Speaking Fundraising Assistant
LOCATION: London, UK
You will be working closely with the Director, developing and implementing a fundraising strategy to support the expansion of Company’s premises and its cultural programme. Experience in fundraising is an advantage but not essential; the successful candidate will receive training where appropriate.
This position has been filled. If you would like to register with us and get notified when a similar position becomes available, please fill in the form on “Register your CV” page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be achieved by identifying and developing relationships with potential sources of funding, including trusts, companies and individuals.
Outputs & Responsibilities
- Draft documents, presentations and briefings, including sponsorship proposals, grant applications and individual solicitations, for the purpose of securing funding
- Be highly skilled in research, document writing, proof-reading and editing
- Build long-term sustainable income through relationships with individuals, charitable trusts, foundations, statutory funders and the Friends of Company
- Key account handler for the charity’s major funders
- Develop a simple and effective database for data management, segmentation, response handling and management of potential prospects and supporters
- Monitor receipt of pledged funds
- Compile and distribute funding status reports and budgets
- Ability to work independently, building and operating the fundraising strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written, creating and maintaining impact
- Effective negotiating skills, ability and confidence
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and present it in a user-friendly format
- Passionate about the Arts, Culture & Educational sectors, ideally with an interest in Russia and its culture
- Keen to learn both through self-development solutions and skill-based training courses
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Salary: c. £18,000 p.a. (subject to experience)
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.