Clinical Study Coordinator / Research Coordinator
LOCATION: London, UK
An amazing new opportunity has just become available for a proactive Clinical Study Coordinator / Research Coordinator to join a fast growing company in Central London. If you are interested in this position yourself or know someone who might be, please read on…
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data collection
- Updating of relevant trail databases
- Coordination of the study
- Development of participant information
- Working with chief investigator on the protocol design
- Setting up the study and training sites
- Coordinating various services for the study
- Working within the guidelines and policies for the conduct of clinical trials, ensuring high standards.
- Filing documentation
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent research skills
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Ideally previous clinical research experience
- A medical degree is a bonus
- Excellent spoken and written English language
WORKING DAYS AND HOURS
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
- Working from home or in the office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- £24,000 per annum
- Career progression
Do you have relevant skills? We want to hear from you, so Apply Now !
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV now to
If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be suitable for this role, please let us know or pass our details on to them. We offer a generous referral scheme, offering up to £250 for each successfully placed candidate! Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we are unable to notify applicants if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.