Privilege Careers is a leading Russian Specialist Recruitment Agency sourcing Russian Speaking Professionals in the UK, across Europe and in Russia for different structures.
There is in interest of our company to protect your data privacy regarding any information obtained or provided from you, and this policy is undergoing your rights under General Data Protection Regulation, with effect from 25 May 2018, and will help you to understand how we use the personal information we collect, store and share during the recruitment services that we provide.
We collect, process, store and use personal data from all parties involved in entire recruitment service, as follow:
- clients, candidates and job seekers involved
- existing and prospective clients and other organisations in connection with our services
- our members of staff
The purposes of collection, processing, storing and using of personal details are following:
- to provide and manage the recruitment services to our clients, candidates and job seekers
- to ensure we comply with our legal and statutory obligations
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Privilege Careers will collect, process and store data about you in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
The personal data that may be required upon your submission through our online forms or from the job boards on which we advertise our vacancies, consists of: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and CV/Cover letter, work and education history, native language and other language skills, job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary expectations and any other details required, and if necessary, other sensitive personal data.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The above information is used to provide our recruitment services to you in our capacity as an employment agency. Privilege Careers will also obtain explicit consent from you before processing any sensitive personal data. This data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us for following purposes:
- to obtain a thorough understanding of candidates’/clients’ needs
- to match your skills and experience with job vacancies and to assist in finding the positions that most suits you
- to provide your details to our clients and prospective employers, to be considered for the vacancies available
- to contact and inform you by email, telephone or other means of communication for recruitment’s purposes
- to send
- to establish that you have the right to work and to undertake relevant security and DBS checks as required by our clients and as permitted by law
- to deal with any medical and health and safety issues relating to specific roles
- to put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
- to perform the functions of our business (such as record-keeping, marketing and development activities)
WHERE INFORMATION IS HELD?
All the personal data we have is stored in secure conditions on our database in the UK. Access to your personal data (including sensitive personal information) is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process and store data and, is involved in the recruitment process. Some of these may be located outside of the European Economic Area and if we transfer your personal information outside this area, we will secure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
DO WE PASS DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
We may pass your CV and related information to prospective employers and our clients. Additional information will be provided to secure the placement.
Other trusted third parties that we may share your data with are as follows: pension scheme providers, HM Revenue and Customs, Umbrella companies, legal advisors and other companies for the purpose of undertaking pre-enrolment checks for the role or for paying you.
HOW TO ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, CORRECT AND UPDATE?
You may request at any time a copy your information stored in our database. If you would like to change or update your personal details, we are always ready to help with these. Please contact Privilege Careers by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE OR REMOVE YOUR DETAILS FROM OUR DATABASE?
You have the right to unsubscribe anytime from our e-mails with the job vacancies available, please send us an email at email@example.com quoting “Unsubscribe” together with your full name and your email address.
If you wish to completely remove all your details from our database, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Withdraw all my details” together with your full name and your email address.
HOW LONG THE INFORMATION IS RETAINED?
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to adhere to our statutory and contractual obligations and in line with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We regularly update our database, so we can find employment to candidates who have not been in touch with us for several years. However, at any point, if you would like your details removed, you may contact us to do so as described above.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please contact us on email@example.com.
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Statement through appropriate notices either on our website or contacting you using other communication channels.